15.7.07

willsons promotory, great ocean road, adelaide, grampians







we went camping and it was awesome! we saw so many wild koalas, kangaroos, emus and wombats! it was amazing! but it was freezing! we did so many great walks! and we killdes two birds while driving! we also were feeding some wild kangoroos and one of them had a little joey ( a small kangaroo) in his back! so cute! most of the time I was driving and I was very surprised that it's not as difficult as it seem to be in the beginning. by the way my digital camera is broken so these are the last photos until I'm back home! I'm sorry! if nothing goes wrong i'll be back at the 8th of august! love to see all your guys when I'm back home! so you'll better come to my welcome party! i don't know exactly the date but i'll let you know!
photos: willsons promotory , nina camping in halls gap( grampians), our wicked van in halls gap, birds in willsons promotory and the beach of willsons promotory

Keine Kommentare: